20 juli 2010

I wanted you to know, I love the way you laugh

Jag förstår inte och kommer heller aldrig kunna förstå hur mycket ord kan betyda. Tre ord, 11, en hel mening med vackra ord som berör. Det är för att jag ligger och lyssnar på Seether ft. Amy Lee-Broken som jag tänker på det här. Min favorit rad i den låten är helt klart de allra första Seether sjunger '' ''I wanted you to know, I love the way you laugh. Skulle det inte vara vackert om någon skulle säga ''Jag älskar när du skrattar''. *Sigh*

Broken
I wanted you to know I love the way you laugh
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain away
I keep your photograph and I know it serves me well
I wanna hold you high and steal your pain
SEETHER FT.AMY LEE-BROKEN

Billionaire
I wanna be a billionaire so fucking bad
buy all of the things I never had
uh, I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine
smiling next to Oprah and the Queen
TRAVIE MCCOY FT.BRUNO MARS-BILLIONAIRE

My Immortal
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me
EVANESCENCE-MY IMMORTAL

You found me
Is this a dream?
If it is, please don't wake me from this high
KELLY CLARKSON-YOU FOUND ME

Iris
And I'd give up forever to touch you
Cause I know that you feel me somehow
You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be
And I don't want to go home right now
GOO GOO DOLLS-IRIS

Wonderwall
And all the roads we have to walk are winding
And all the lights that lead us there are blinding
There are many things that I would
Like to say to you
But I don't know how

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one that saves me
And after all
You're my wonderwall
OASIS-WONDERWALL

Bed of Roses
Tonight I won't be alone
But you know that don't
Mean I'm not lonely I've got nothing to prove
For it's you that I'd die to defend
JON BON JOVI-BED OF ROSES

Whiskey Lullaby
We watched him drink his pain away a little at a time
But he never could get drunk enough to get her off his mind
Until the night

He put that bottle to his head and pulled the trigger
And finally drank away her memory
Life is short but this time it was bigger
Than the strength he had to get up off his knees
We found him with his face down in the pillow
With a note that said I'll love her till I die
And when we buried him beneath the willow
The angels sang a whiskey lullaby
BRAD PAISLEY FT. ALLISON KRAUSS-WHISKEY LULLABY

Några delar i låtar som ligger nära hjärtat.
Note; Wonderwall är såå mycket bättre med brorsans polare Kenny.

Inga kommentarer: